Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to School Continued

This morning was Courtney and Maddy's first day of school. Courtney is going back very tired. The reason for her tiredness is, strangely, homework. Apparently, summer homework is best done seconds before school starts. Oh, well. I'm sure I would never put off something I was dreading until the very last millisecond;)

I had to post the conversation I overheard between Maddy and her Dad this morning.

Dad: Good Morning Maddy! How are you.

Maddy: Tired. I couldn't get to sleep last night so I got mad at myself.

Dad: Why couldn't you sleep?

Maddy: Because I was too excited for today. I was so mad at myself for not going to sleep that it made me grumpy at myself.

Hopefully, she will be able to cheer herself up today.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I saw maddie today at school . WE kinda talked. Did you know she has the same backpack as me. (so does camri iverson)
blog4ever!

Jodi said...

Very cute! Did Maddy cheer herself up?

Amy J. said...

I'm sure seeing big brother this weekend will brighten her up! I just love your family...you guys are awesome.

LaDeaux family said...

Your girls are so pretty. I hope they had a great first day!

Deborama said...

I don't really like the different first days things, like we can handle the nerves of first days more than once! :(
She is so cute, she will love it there, although Eric will miss her! :)